This vertical work towards Collaboration & Coordination for Emergency Preparedness and Response.
Our key activities include:
1. Coordinating with IAGs at all level,
2. Ensuring Go-NGO Coordination,
3. Preparing Situation Reports (SITREPS),
4. Preparing Map resources,
5. Common processes for Early Warning Activation,
6. Joint Assessments,
7. Joint Strategies, Joint Response, Common Monitoring, and Learning.
Chair: Care India
Our Steering Committee Members include : CARE INDIA, EFICOR, CARITAS INDIA, IGSSS, ACF, IPPF SOUTH ASIA, ACTION AID INDIA, CBM
Members: Handicap, International, TDHOH Foundation, Islamic Relief, Caritas India, Child Fund, IGSSS, Oxfam India, CRS, ACTED India, World Vision India, IPPF South Asia, Change Alliance, RedR India