Knowledge and Capacity Sharing (KCS)
Knowledge and Capacity Sharing (KCS) Vertical commenced as a Knowledge Management Program in 2009 to initiate the process of collation of organisational learning, best practices and knowledge sharing among Sphere India members along with collaborative outreach to disseminate the knowledge it using different mediums.
Broad Objectives of KCS Vertical:
1. Collation of knowledge products and practices from different member organisation.
2. Documentation of good practice
3. Facilitating inter agency learning through lesson learnt exercises
4. Support innovations and development of new knowledge products.
5. Dissemination of information through different media.